CR’U Institute is the only vocational school offering a one of a kind esthetician course with extensive professional Makeup Artistry Training. What this means for you is that CR’U Esthetician students get extensive training from Dermalogica trained instructors and training in Makeup Artistry.
In the makeup part of the course students use Cinema Secrets special effects for theatrical applications, and will have MAC trained instructors, as well as MAC makeup products for that part of the course. Students enrolled in this program also receive an extensive Esthetician and Makeup kit. This course is eligible for Financial Aid and is the only Makeup and Esthetician Training course that is available with Financial Aid.
CR’U Institute of Cosmetology and Barbering
Program Name: Esthetician
Program Level: Undergraduate Certificate
Course Length: Full Time & Part Time/Day – 4-5 months
Q: How much will this program cost me?
A: Tuition and fees: – $7,500
Books and supplies: – $1,200
On-campus room & board: not offered
Registration Fee: $250
SRTF (non-refundable): $4.50
*The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
Q: What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
A: Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
Federal Loans: – $6,200
Private education loans: – $0
Institutional financing plan: – $0
Q: How long will it take me to complete this program?
A: The program is designed to take 4 to 5 months to complete.
Q: What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
A: Both the institution’s state and accreditor require the calculation of a job placement rate for this program.
Accreditor Rate: The job placement rate for sutdents who completed the program is 71%*
For further information about this job placement rate, click here
State Rate: The job placement rate for students who completed the program is 71%*
Explore the benefits of work and employment by clicking here
Esthetician Performance Objectives:
- To successfully acquire the knowledge of the laws and rules regulating California makeup and esthetician establishment practices.
- To successfully acquire the knowledge of sanitation and sterilization as related to all phases of hair and skin.
- To successfully acquire business management techniques which are common to the esthetician profession.
THE SUCCESSFUL GRADUATE WILL HAVE DEVELOPED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Learn the proper use of implements relative to all makeup and esthetician services.
- Acquire the knowledge of analyzing the scalp, face, and beard to determine any disorders.
- Learn the procedures and the terminology used in performing all makeup services.
ATTITUDES AND GOALS:
- To be able to appreciate good workmanship, which is common to the Makeup and Esthetician field.
- To possess a positive attitude toward the public and fellow workers.
- To appreciate honesty and integrity in oneself and others.
- To have a positive personality while dealing with patrons and colleagues.