Want To Get Started?
To apply, you’ll need to:
– Visit the campus and complete our Enrollment Application
-Bring a copy of your High School Diploma or GED *
Once you’ve enrolled you’ll need to attend our short Orientation meeting. Orientation classes are held prior to any new class starting. All new students, transfers and re-enrollment students are required to attend an orientation prior to admission.
11889 Valley View St. #C
Garden Grove, CA 92845
GED ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE: CR’U Institute of Cosmetology and Barbering has a fast track program to assist you in obtaining your GED. Inquire within our Admissions Department for further details.
*Contact Admissions If you have immigrated to the United States and cannot provide an actual copy of the High School Diploma or its equivalent, you will be required to write a statement certifying the completion of High School or its equivalent. The statement must include name of high school, city, state and country where the high school is located, date of graduation, the reason why records may not be available and must be notarized before being submitted.
*This institution does not offer English as a Second Language (“ESL”) courses. All prospective students that are accepted for enrollment must be proficient in the English language
Tuition & Fee Schedule
Please refer to the school catalog. Financial Aid is available to all who are eligible. We offer one-on-one consultations Tuesday – Friday between 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. by calling our Financial Aid Officers at 714-894-3366.
Once you’ve enrolled you’ll need to attend our short Orientation meeting before getting started. Orientation classes are held each Monday morning, 10:00 a.m. until 11:30 a.m., prior to any new class starting. All new students, transfers, and re-enrollment students are required to attend an orientation prior to admission.
You can apply to transfer credit for training hours at another institution with the following considerations:
- Credit may be granted at the discretion of the Institute and verification by Institute officials of the validity of any transcripts submitted under the Cosmetology Act and the Board of Barbering/Cosmetology Rules and Regulations.
- Occasionally, a student’s acceptance by the Institute will depend entirely on the Board of Barbering and Cosmetology.If you are transferring from another school of Cosmetology in California you must provide a valid Proof of Training document from a licensed California Cosmetology school.
- Our Institute may not elect to accept all or any of the previous hours of training and operations.If you are an out of state applicant you must provide the FORM C of credit hours from the California Board of Barbering/Cosmetology and it must be notarized from the previous school you attended.
If you would like to transfer credits received at our Institute, these considerations apply:
- The transferability of credits you earn at an institution is at the complete discretion of another institution to which you may seek to transfer.
- Acceptance of the credits you earn at CR’U Institute is also at the complete discretion of the institution to which you may seek to transfer. If the credits that you earn at this institution are not accepted at the institution to which you seek to transfer, you may be required to repeat some or all of your coursework at that institution. For this reason, you should make certain that your attendance at this institution will meet your educational goals. This may include contacting an institution to which you may seek to transfer after attending (CR’U Institute) to determine if your credits will transfer. Academic transcripts will not be released until ALL tuition charges are paid in full.
CR’U School Catalog
To download our full school catalog CR’U Catalog PDF